Pages

My Natural Everyday Makeup Spring/Summer 2014

Monday 6 October 2014

Hello,
I have some spare time and I thought I could do a walk through of my quick spring and summer makeup routine!






I start off with a clean face and moisturize.
I then take Rimmel Stay Matte foundation and use it to conceal any imperfections. When i'm doing this I take a very small amount as this is a reasonably full coverage foundation.
Next, I take the Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter to highlight under my eyes and around my nose. (This is one of my favourite drug store products and have repurchased numerous times) Studio Fix by Mac is next in line and I just powder over my face - pretty self explanatory. I keep my eyebrows super natural on days like this. I have found that in warmer climates, it can be nicer to have semi-natural eyebrows as it truly does give you that fresh face. By all means do whatever eyebrow routine you would like though. My eyes are kept super simple with a wash of a colour from the Revlon pallet and some fluttery eyelashes from Lorel! The finishing touches include my Soap and Glory Solar Powder bronzer which is an absolute godsend for us paler people. and finaly i top my lips off with a bit of Napoleon Perdis lipgloss in coral.

Happy Makeup -ing
-Maddie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment